- Students register for 16 lessons each fall and spring semester. Summer sessions vary.
- Students new to K&S may register for an 8-lesson trial session.
- If a lesson must be missed, I may be able to reschedule to another day or time. This is available only as my schedule allows and only for the week of the missed lesson. Beyond that, I do not offer make-up lessons for any student absences and do not assume any financial responsibility for these absences.
- I will offer a make-up if I miss a lesson.
- Students who arrive on time will receive a full lesson. Lessons for late arrivals will end at the regularly scheduled time.
- No refunds for missed or terminated lessons.
- Payments are made directly to me by check, cash, or credit/debit card.
- Payments may be made in full at the first lesson of the semester; in halves at the first and third months; or in thirds at the first three months.
- If you can't make a payment, please let me know so that we can work something out. You may be eligible for a MusicLink scholarship or other accommodations.
- Practice is the only way for skills to improve, so make it part of the daily routine. For most students, this means 15 to 30 minutes per day.
- Bring all books and other materials as specified at previous lessons.
- Numerous recitals, contests, and exams are offered throughout the year. Participation is encouraged but not required.